Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM TRULY BLESSED...

I have been blessed again with Berenice sending me this Beary Cute Blog award! Berenice has always been so kind visiting my blog and leaving me messages about my creations. Check out Berenice's blog to check out her FAB creations! THANK YOU BERENICE ... I appreciate your friendship and hope to meet you in person soon!

I would like to pass this award with BIG HUGS to some of my blogging sisters that I haven't been able to name with my other awards: My BFF Linda, Maria, Jen, Jodi, Claudette, Enjoli and Michelle. You girls give me inspiration to want to create and you teach me such wonderful things. THANKS TO ALL MY OTHER BLOGGING SISTERS TOO!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Sis! Thank you so much for this award! And especially for always being there for me. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you (at work) for the next few days ... boo hoo hoo. Love you, Linda

Jodi said...

Kyoko, thank you so much for this award!! You are so sweet to think of me!!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend!
Hugs,
Jodi=)