Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OCS CARD FROM VINA...

Hi Sisters! As many of you know, Teri hosts a monthly OCS and I was lucky to be partnered with Vina (sorry she doesn't have a blog yet). I was so surprised to receive this AWESOME card that Vina created. Check it out sisters...

Check it out opened...


Boy, I haven't even attempted to make a card like this. TERRIFIC JOB VINA ,,, very impressive! If you want to participate, check out Teri's blog for the monthly signup. All you have to do is make 1 card for your partner. It's lots of FUN and no pressure! Thanks for checking out my blog and until we talk again ... ENJOY LIFE!

6 comments:

Risa said...

Very pretty and unique shaped RAK! TFS!!
hugs
Risa:)

Linda said...

Awesome card from Vina! TFS! xoxo, Linda

Jenny V. said...

Vina did a wonderful job! I have yet to try out making this layout. I love how ut opens up.
Jenny

de said...

Beautiful card you received! I have been wanting to make one of those... enjoy!

Vina said...

HiKyoko! I'm glad you liked the card :) Making the card itself not as hard as it looks but trying to place and coordinate the DP was hard for me and not sure if it came out to your liking. Hope to see you around blog land :P

Little C's Creations said...

Vina's such an awesome Glama Gurl!! LOL.... she's got skillz! Luv that girl!!

Hug,
Jen