Sunday, August 9, 2009

OCS CARD FOR AUGUST...

Happy Sunday Everyone! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I was lucky to meet Michelle U. and her DD Amara at Denise's house several weeks ago. They are both such a joy and I am so happy to have finally met them in person!

As most of you know, Teri organizes a month OCS. If you haven't joined the fun, check out Teri's blog for the monthly signups. For August, I was partnered with Michelle and she sent me the most beautiful shaker card. If you look at it very closely, you will notice that she added stickles to the flower and sentiment. Boy, if you could see this card IRL, you would be so amazed ... check it out...

As an added bonus, I got the most precious note from her DD Amara! Amara recently started school, and look at how well she writes ... very impressive! She's already starting to have the creative knack just like her Mommy!

THANK YOU MICHELLE AND AMARA you both are so SWEET!!! Thanks for stopping by, and until we talk again ... STAY DRY AND AWAY FROM THE STORM!

12 comments:

Linda said...

OMG Girl! These two cards are beautiful! Michelle does awesome work and Amara is definitely on her way to joining her mom on the craft scene! TFS and see you tomorrow! Love you!

Michele said...

Awesome card from Michelle...love it! And isn't Amara's note just so precious...OMG!!! :-)

Denise said...

So sweet! Amara is going to join us stamping, she already got hte coloring down. So cute.

Joy said...

woo-hoo! Michelle is a speedy one! she always gets her cards out so fast! I didn't even start mine yet! yikes! so cute! both cards are darling! love the shaker! glad everyone seems to be catching on! have a great week!

Brenda said...

Cute cards and yes, I agree that Amara will follow in her mommy's footsteps!

Dawne said...

Oh so cute! Michelle made a very nice card for you! And how nice of Amara to think of you too.

Michelle Alejandro said...

You are so welcome Kyoko! I told Amara that I was making a card for Aunty Kyoko and she asked me what your fav color was. Then next thing I knew she had that little girl colored, lol. I just had to add it to the card. Glad you liked it and yes stay dry!
Hugs,
Michelle

Jodi said...

OMG, these are so cute!! I love what Michelle made for you and I especially love that Amara created this for you!! She really is a sweetheart and how cool that she colored her in purple just for you!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Islander Girl said...

Oooh so cute!!! Michelle is definitely one talented young lady and looks like Amara is well on her way in following her mommy's footsteps!!!

Risa said...

Both of your RAKs are beautiful Kyoko! TFS!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

eunice said...

OMG, what an absolutely fabulous card by Michelle! She is super talented and always comes up with the most beautiful creations!

Teri said...

Beautiful cards from Michelle and Amara! I'm so glad that the hurricane is not upon us...I can deal with the small kine rain and wind! xoxo