Thursday, November 4, 2010

NOVEMBER & DECEMBER CHRISTMAS TAG SWAP PLAYER LIST...

Hi All!  Here is the list of players for the Christmas Tag Swap for November & December.  If I missed your name, please let me know asap.  I will send out the partnering email by this weekend.  Thanks for joining in the FUN!

Linda (P)
Kyoko (P)
Denise (P)
Cami (P)
Joy U. (P)
Michelle U. (P)
Janis (P)
Jenny S. (P)
Debi (P)
Jodi (P)
Sherri (P)
Fran (P)
Joni (P)
ManLe (P)
Leanne (P)
Karen C. (P)
Loretta (P)
Sharon (P)
Brenda
Myra
Jenny V.
Kim D.
Mary
Chris
Tia
Colleen
Karen (Hilo)
Mimi
Lorna (Pls send me an email with your address - thanks!)
Grace
Elena
Pam C.
Shani
Laura
Martha
TraceyJean
June

Can't wait to see what you amazing girls come up with!

2 comments:

Joy said...

thanks for all your hard work in doing this. it's been really fun doing the tag swap! hopefully you keep this going or find something new for us to do =) have a good week sister!

Lena said...

Wow. I am so glad that, I saw your blog.I am new follower and love to invite to my blog for a custom made apron give away. Enter @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com