Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THIS POST WILL REMAIN ON TOP UNTIL NOV. 3RD. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY CURRENT POSTS. THANKS!

MONTHLY TAG SWAP - NOVEMBER & DECEMBER SIGN UP...

Wow, I can't believe the weekend is over!  Hope you all had a great time!  It's time for the Monthly Christmas Tag Swap sign up.  This sign up will be for the months of November and December. 

1. Post a comment here (by November 3rd) if you want to join in the fun.

2. If you are a new player, please send me a separate email with your name, address, blog link, and email (please do not post your personal information in your comment to me).

3. You will be paired with a partner and I will email you all the info.

4. Create 3 identical Christmas Tags and mail it to your partner by the end of the month.

5. Please NO RAKs ... just the tags.

Here's the list of Perpetual player.
 
Linda (P)
Kyoko (P)
Denise (P)
Cami (P)
Joy U. (P)
Michelle U. (P)
Janis (P)
Jenny S. (P)
Debi (P)
Jodi (P)
Sherri (P)
Fran (P)
Joni (P)
ManLe (P)
Leanne (P)
Karen C. (P)
Loretta (P)
Sharon (P)

Thanks and hope you join in the FUN!  HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

16 comments:

Brenda said...

hey kyoko... you forgot me! just kidding... please sign me up! hehehe!

Happy Honu said...

please sign me up too :D

Happy Honu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny V. said...

Hi Kyoko! Please count me in. Thanks

Kim said...

Please count me in ... Can't wait!

Mary Cassidy said...

I would love to be included in the tag swap. Thanks,
Mary C.

Chrisd said...

Please include me too! Thanks a bunch.

tia said...

Hi, Kyoko! Please sign me up!
Thank you,
Tia

Colleen said...

Please include me in the swap. Thanks!

Laura said...

Hi Kyoko, please include me in the swap. Thanks!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Kyoko,
Yep, yep, please count me in. Thanks!!! :-)
Karen

Mimi said...

Hi Kyoko! Please count me in! ;)

twlght prncss said...

Please add me to the group list. Thanks!

Gracie W.

Elena said...

Hi Kyoko, Please add me too!
Elena

PJ Paper Crafts said...

Hi Kyoko,

Please add me too. Thanks! :)

ShaniKulani said...

hi, is it too late to sign up?