Friday, June 25, 2010

JUNE OCS...

HAPPY FRIDAY MY SISTERS!!!  I hope you will all have a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to share what my partner for the June OCS Mary Bennett created ... Mary is such a sweetie and I love the card she made for me ... sooo pretty ... check it out...


Isn't that the cutest ... thank you Mary!  I am totally hooked on the MS punch around the page punches!  For Mary's card, I used the lady bug punch and I hope Mary likes it ... here's what I came up with...


I'm really happy with how my card turned out!  If you want to join in the fun for July, sign up on my BFF Linda's blog!

Thank you for stopping by and until we talk again ... IT DOESN'T HURT TO ASK FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED WITH THE OUTCOME...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is a cute card that you got from Mary! I love your ladybug edges too! Super cute! TFS!

Cyndi said...

these are both very nice cards! love your coloring!