Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE OVER AT TAMIKO'S...

Happy Tuesday Sisters!  Boy Summer has really arrived and I am feeling the HEAT ... gotta start hitting the beaches soon to "cool off" ... no bikini for this body ... only bathing suit top & board shorts!!  HAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Tamiko's is having yet another challenge ... go check it out for all the details ... it's SHAKER BOX TIME girls!!!  Ever since Joy (the famous Shaker Queen) taught me how to make these, I have FALLEN IN LOVE with them.  Here's what I made as part of the Creative Team.  I decided to use my MS Monarch Butterfly punch ... I'm starting to LOVE the punch around the page look...


Here's a closeup shot...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy the Summer and until we talk again ... ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF THE ISLANDS!!!

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Kyoko!
You did a great job on this shaker! I love the butterfly border too- I think I'll have to CASE that!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

joni h said...

your card is pretty cool! love the butterfly border around a shaker! love the bright colors! have a great day!

Maylee said...

Wow Kyoko, this is fabulous! Love the butterfly punch around. I will have to try to make one of these. Take care!

kris said...

she's so cool!! =D Loving that butterfly border punch!! looks totally fab!! =D

Cyndi said...

very nice shaker! love the summer theme!

Janis said...

Love the tanned look of Honey Girl. Can you tell us which copics? TFS!

Unknown said...

So lovely card! TFS Big hugs :)

1LuvnMama said...

Holy Kyoko! This shaker is the BOMB! Luv the butterfly border . . . clever! I wanna see more please! :) Great job girl!

ShaniKulani said...

love the honey girl in your shaker! and that butterfly border is awesome :) love your card!!

Joy said...

oh sister! this is gorgeous! you did a fabulous job on this shaker! love your border punch, the window is a cute shape, love the coloring and the DP! ho man! you went to town with this! so loving it!!! we do so well under pressure...yah?! okie dokie...let's go to lunch sometime this week...if can. call me k! smooches!!!

Happy Honu said...

Kyoko: That butterfly border is really cute and just love the color combo. Lucky we live in Hawaii, really reminds me of home...Thanks for sharing :)~Myra

Brenda said...

This is a FABULOUS card! Love the butterfly border! Good thing you're part of the DT cause if not, guarantee you would be the winner!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, love that butterfly border punch. That's a pretty cool card all right, very nice!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love the butterfly border!

Cami said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! OMGosh Kyoks, your card is da cutest!!! Love that cut out and that Honey on the beach, shakin' away! The butterfly border is so pretty, and you know what, I can just see you havin' fun in the sun' at da beach! SUPER CUTE CARD!!! Love ya! Cami

Teri said...

Wow!! I love the butterfly border around this bathing beauty! The colors are so summer!