Friday, April 3, 2009

AND THE MADNESS BEGINS...

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first time ever attempt at blogging. Thanks to some arm twisting from my BFF Linda and GF Teri Suzuki, the madness will now begin for me. Thanks Linda and Teri for your words of encouragement. I really appreciate everything you guys do for me! I follow many blogs by our creative local girls and others, but was too chicken to even think I could do something like this. Hope you enjoy my blog and will try my best to entertain you!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Oh girl! I know you'll entertain! Congrats on creating your blog! Now it's my turn ... stay tuned! Love you!

Teri said...

Hi Kyoko! Can't wait for you to post MORE!!

Jenny V. said...

Thought I'd check out your blog. Congrats. So happy for you to start your blog. Can't wait to see your creations.Have a good day!

Jenny

Little C's Creations said...

LOL... welcome to blogland, Ms. Kyoko!! Looking forward to your awesome creations.

Hugs,
Jen

Betty said...

Welcome to the world of "blogging"!
Your page is beautiful, of course you used my favs in colors - pink and green.

Will look forward to seeing your creations...

Betty