Monday, April 13, 2009

CARD FOR FOR MY APRIL OCS PARTNER...

Welcome to Monday the star of another work week, and I hope you all had a Happy Easter spending time with family and friends!

Here's my card for Joni Haraga, my April partner for Teri's OCS. I used my Anya stamp and colored her with my Copics. I also used my SU DSP from the bunch that I bought from Teri, added some dew drops that Linda had given me, put ribbon, and ended it with adhering a Prima flower. I hope my partner likes the card! I can't wait for the May OCS! Thanks Teri for coming up with this swap!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Your partner will love this card! I sure did! Love the flower and you did a great job coloring her! I love that Nestie too ...

Maria said...

Wow Kyoko. . .your Anya card is GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful coloring and that big flower is fantastic. It really pops and just goes so nicely with the dp and the colors that you used on Anya!!!

I'm definitely sure Joni loved your card!!

Maria

Denise said...

Great job with this card, I love the coloring!

Cami said...

Hi Kyoko! This is a very cute card and I love how you colored her! Very pretty DP paper also and I love all the colors, very cheerful. Your partner will be so happy to get this...I would! BTW, congrats for hitting your Royal Flush in Vegas! It must've been so exciting! What did you do with all that money???!!! Buy more craft supplies from Michael's? Just kidding. I hope I get to hit one the next time we go instead of leaving money there! Hugs, Cami

de said...

So beautiful! Aren't you glad you started your blog now?!

~amy~ said...

FAB Anya card!!! Love that flower!!

Sporty Stamper said...

I'm sure Joni's going to love this card. Great job with the coloring!

Jodi said...

Oh this is so cute!! how lucky your OCS partner will be!! Very pretty coloring and colors too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)