Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BABY SHOWER FAVORS...

HAPPY HUMP DAY! Here's a picture of a baby shower favor I recently made for one of my co-workers who just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Hali'a. CONGRATS SHELLIE! Of course I had lots of help putting them together from my 2 cohorts (you know who you are) that always gets dragged into my little adventures. Thanks girls for helping me put the favors together! Inside was a Ghirardelli chocolate square ... YUMMY!

Okay, here's the scoops: I downloaded the onesie template from Lauralynn's Baby Onsie Template on SCS. Sorry, but I OLD so I cannot remember which website I downloaded the baby pooh images from, but I all I know is that it was FREE ... don't you just LOVE those websites!! Next I punched out scallop circles, used double stick tape to attach the image, put pop dots to raise baby pooh, mini brads as snaps for the bottoms, and then glued mini bows.

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting!



11 comments:

Marisa said...

Kyoko...how adorable are these!!! Great job on these, very cute!! The Pooh image is very sweet!!

Linda said...

OMG - these are so cute! You have such great ideas and you're so lucky to have friends to help you! Love you Sis!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Super duper cute! Love these little onesies. Congrats on the new blog too!

Denise said...

I love it!! They are so adorable. The Pooh images are so cute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Kyoko! These onsies are so adorable! The baby Pooh images are so cute! =)

Jenny V. said...

Great job Kyoko! These are so adorable! I love Winnie The Pooh! The images on line are great I use it for my invitations. And yes it's Free!!! TFS

Jenny

Risa said...

Your baby onseies are so darn cute Kyoko! Your friend is gonna "flip" when she sees these cuties!
hugs
Risa:)

JackieLou said...

Super Cute... Thanks for visiting the PINK artsie blog Kyoko. you have such beautiful creations yourself...

Rita said...

Congrats on starting a blog & welcome!

Cute & bright onesies, they are so adorable!

Jodi said...

These are so cute!! I love Winnie the Pooh, he is my fav next to Hello Kitty. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Cami said...

Hi Kyoko! How did I miss this adorable baby card? Such cheerful colors and love how you put the images on nesties. I've never seen this onesie pattern before. Love this! Hugs, Cami