Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BIRTHDAY RAK FOR JODI...

Today is a very special day ... IT'S JODI'S (INKED INSPIRATIONS) BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI! On top of that, Jodi is giving away blog candy ... she is just too generous ... don't forget to check it out.

I participate in Jen's Birthday RAK and wanted to help celebrate Jodi's special day. I made this LV box (filled with goodies) and sent it to Jodi ... I hope she likes it! I can't show you the goodies because I want Jodi to be surprised...

I got the instructions for the box from Maria's blog, used my spellbinders, a flower accent, and one of my Ketto images, which I colored with my Copics. To make it more like a present, I tied ribbon around it, but didn't take a picture because it was blocking too much of the image. If you want to join in Jen's Birthday RAK, check our her blog here.

Hope you are enjoying your birthday Jodi and I bet your hubby has something special planned for you... Thanks for stopping by, and until we talk again ... SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE!!!

22 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

How sweet! I know she will love it!

Rina said...

Awww...she will definitely love this card Kyoko. I love that color combo (brown/orange). Your flower used, is just gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing!

Janis said...

What a cute B-Day RAK. Love that paper! You are truly inspirational.

Dawne said...

WOW so sassy Kyoko!! I love it. She will definitely love it. You are so very thoughtful!!

Teri said...

Wowee Kyoko! I just love what you made for Jodi!! She will absolutely love it too!! The box is so nice and love that ketto image!! xo, Teri

Linda said...

Hey Sis! Awesome work! I love that LV paper - it's so classy! I know Jodi will love it too! You da best!

joni h said...

Love it! I like the color combo & that image! Very chic! she'll love it!

Cami said...

It's so sweet and thoughtful of you to put together such a nice card and gifts for Jodi to celebrate her birthday! Just like you! Love your "LV" card, especially the coloring. Have a wonderful week, Kyoko! Don't sit on Linda again OK? LMBO! Hugs, Cami

de said...

Kyoko this is adorable! You know I love my Ketto's! :-) Happy Birthday to Jodi!

Marisa said...

Awesome Kyoko! I'm sure she will love it! :)

Unknown said...

It's so beautiful! I'm sure Jodi will love it!

Rita said...

Beautiful...she's going to luv it!!!

Sporty Stamper said...

Great Birthday RAK for Jodi. I'm sure she'll emjoy. So sweet of you!

Joy said...

LOVE IT!!! you did a fantastic job on this box! where do you get those LV papers? do they have coach? hahaha! you colored your ketto so well! I have to go and check out Maria's blog later so I can try! I love making box/purse projects! TFS and TTYL!

Joy said...

oh btw...how come you did use your K"YOKO" stamp so she has something to remember you by? hahahaha!

Jodi said...

Whoo Hoo!! Am I lucky or what!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my box, and of course the fabu-lo-so goodies in them!! Kyoko, you are sooo sweet and thank you very much for thinking of me! I have to take pics and post them up. I think I will do that for the weekend.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Islander Girl said...

What a gorgeous card! Love everything about this card!!! Where did you get the DP?

Risa said...

Kyoko.....your card is beautiful!!! I love that orange and brown combo and your image is darling!
hugs
Risa:)

Paper Kisses said...

Love this box Kyoks! I have these papers too and I absolutely love em! Your coloring is so FAB too. Never did like orange too much but you just totally ROCKED it!!!!!
Smooches~

P.S. Happy Birthday Jodi!!!!!!

Fay said...

Super cute box! I'm sure Jodi loved it! Great job on the coloring and layout!!

eunice said...

Oh, this is sooo cool! What a wonderful gift for Jodi, I'm sure she absolutely loved it!
Really like the LV paper... do you mind sharing where you got it? I really want to get some too!

Little C's Creations said...

how cute is this?!

hugs,
Jen