Saturday, July 25, 2009

OMG ... MORE WONDERFUL RAKS FROM SPECIAL SISTERS...

Happy Saturday All! I feel so humbled by all these RAKs I have been receiving. I have made so many new friends that I feel so blessed. This first beautiful card is from my GGF Denise. She has been so kind to me and I am so happy to have met her and her DD Jamee ...

This next RAK came all the way from Las Vegas. Marisa is such a special person and loving Mom. I was so surprised when I got her package in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU SO MUCH MARISA! Look at this beautiful card and all these goodies...

In today's mail, I got these goodies from Brenda (Sweet as a Gumdrop). Brenda has a special talent with all per punch art. She is so kind to share her creations with us, and you just have to check out her blog. Brenda send me the cutest HK notepad holder and mini post it keychain. Now I can carry it with me and make a list of all the craft things I want to get ... heehee... THANKS BRENDA!

Brenda also gave me this spcial award, and I want to pass it on to all my followers because you all have made an impact on my life and inspire me to no end...

Last, but not least, I got to meet Michele (My Simple Crafts) and her DD is just the cutest. Okay peeps, there is nothing simple about Michele's creations so check out her blog ... you won't be sorry! Michele is not able to attend a little crafting get together at Denise's house tomorrow, but she took the time to make this special RAK. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELE and it was really nice to finally meet you!

She also gave me this special award and I want to spread the Aloha to all my blogging sisters!

Thanks for bearing with my long post today, and until we talk again ... SEND SOME ALOHA TO SOMEONE SPECIAL!

11 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Kyoko!

Wow what blessings! Love that lace:)

Marisa said...

Kyoko, you are just as kind and sweet! :) You deserve all of these awesome RAKs! :)

de said...

Amazing and thoughtful! Love to see your posts!

Cami said...

Beautiful and wonderful RAKS for a beautiful and wonderful person. You are such a gem with your bubbly personality, compassionate heart, and generosity! Enjoy all your Queen's random! Better than Christmas right??? Have a joyful weekend my dear Kyoko! Hugs, Cami

Sporty Stamper said...

Wow such great RAKs! You go girl!

Elena said...

Kyoko~ You deserve all the RAK's received since you are a kind, sweet and caring person!
~Elena~

Vina said...

Hi Kyoko! Great RAKs! You so deserve it!!

Rita said...

Such wonderful RAK's from all your friends & so well deserved!

Janis said...

Love your RAKS Kyoko. You are so deserving. You and Linda always brighten up any room. Hope that you are enjoying your weekend!

Janis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rina said...

Kyoko dahling, you deserve everyone of those special RAKS. You are too fun!

Aloha and God bless~