Sunday, July 19, 2009

TERI'S ONE CARD SWAP FOR JULY...

Happy Sunday Everyone! As most of you know, Teri organizes this fun and fantastic OCS every month. For the month of July, I was honored to be paired with Jodi Lee. You all know the FABULOUS creations that Jodi creates so I was really nervous about being paired with her. Anyway, I shook my fears away and made this card for her using an image I got from Denise. I had the pleasure of meeting Jodi at J's and she is just the SWEETEST person. Here's my card for Jodi...


I sure hope Jodi likes my card. If you are interested in playing, sign ups are already being taken by Teri so check it out here. Thanks for spending some time with me and until we talk again ... ENJOY THE SIMPLE PLEASURES IN LIFE!

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Kyoko it's a beautiful card! I'm sure Jodi will love it! Hope you had a great weekend!:)

Janis said...

OMG Kyoko. Your card is so beautiful. Love the color combos and layering.
Happy Sunday back to you.

Rita said...

Hey Kyoko, your card is so beautiful & your coloring is fantastic! Jodi is going to luv this card I'm sure of it!

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

your card is bee-u-tiful..i am sure she will love it...have a great week

Linda said...

Hey Sis ~ I know Jodi will just LOVE your card! It is fantastic! I still don't know how to layer as well as you and our other sistahs do it, but like cutting, I'll keep practicing! One day I hope to be as good as you! Love yah!

joni h said...

Your card is beautiful! What a cute image! If I shake away my fears, all I get is water spots all over my paper!

Jodi said...

Kyoko!! I love this card and I will be sending your card out this week... =)
Thank you for being patient!!
This just happens to be one of my favorite stamps!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jenny V. said...

Great job Kyoko! Your becoming a pro. Your cards are lovely. I have this stamp somewhere and still haven't ink them up. See you soon.

Jenny

Jamee said...

adorable card!!! i love that bow!!!

Denise said...

Beautiful!! Awesome job with the coloring.

Sporty Stamper said...

Pretty card, and great job with the coloring! Have a great week.

Cami said...

This is a beautiful card, Kyoko! I just love the colors you used and your coloring is awesome! That pink ribbon is so pretty. Have a wonderful week at work! Hugs, Cami

Risa said...

Jodi is going to love your beautiful card Kyoko! Your image is adorable and the ribbon is very yummy!
hugs
Risa:)

Little C's Creations said...

Are you kidding?! Jodi will LUV it..... it's a sweet adorable card! Love your coloring!

Hugs,
Jen

Teri said...

What a beautiful card Kyoko!! Jodi will love it! xoxo