Monday, July 27, 2009

A FUNFILLED DAY OF CRAFTING...

Happy Monday All! As you probably read on several blogs, yesterday, Denise was kind enough to open her beautiful home to some of us Island crafting sisters (Denise, her DD Jamee, Linda, Jenny V., Joni H., Teri, Joy & Taelyn, Michelle U. & Amara, Janis, Dawne, Nicky and Jodi Lee. We shared our stamps with each other, and everyone was busy stamping images for future projects. Once all the ladies arrived and started socializing, I told Denise that it started to sound like a Chinese Restaurant with everyone talking at the same time. LOL! It was really nice to just relax and work on whatever projects we brought. Look at all the beautiful RAKs that the girls made...

I also received a bonus RAK from Dawne ... it matches the bag that Jamee gave me last month...

Last but not least, Denised blessed me with one of her special framed creations ... I almost dropped to the floor when I saw it ... check it out...

THANK YOU SO MUCH DENISE ... it will hold a special place on my desk so I can just admire it every day! Thanks for stopping by everyone, and until we talk again ... BE KIND TO OTHERS!

21 comments:

Brenda said...

You received some really cute RAKS and it sounded like you had a blast! I love that personalized frame...too cute!

Oh yeah, you cracked me up when you said that you're still going to use the coconuts...LOL!

Paper Kisses said...

Awesome RAK's girl! Glad you all had fun.

Darth Mama said...

Nice projects!

Vina said...

WOW Kyoko! Nice RAKs! Lots of special goodies for a special person =)

de said...

Amazing RAKs! Looks like you had a ball! The framed piece is beautiful!

Michelle Alejandro said...

That frame is so awesome! Love the little lanterns! I am so happy to have met you in person, you really are such a wonderful gal! I hope we can hang out again real soon! Thanks for sharing all of your images too, I am so impressed by your collection! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Big Hugs,
Michelle

Unknown said...

So nice RAK's! Glad you had a great time :)

joni h said...

wow! denise made an awesome frame! thanks for sharing your awesome stamp collection! it felt like christmas! thanks for the notepad & snickers-yum! my favorite!

Sporty Stamper said...

Great RAK! Sure sounds like you had a blast.

Teri said...

Thanks Kyoko for a FUN DAY!! Weren't the raks awesome! Thanks for my HK notepad, LOVE IT!!! hugs, Teri

Joy said...

yes...we did have fun girl! laughing...eating...laughing...eating...talking...talking...talking! you must have been tired after all of that if you only vegged out in front of the tv when you went home! I'm tired today...everyday I'm tired...I don't know why. do you know why? see...I'm mento already...I don't know what I'm typing. hahahaha! TTYL!

Cami said...

You gals surely had a great time at Denise's and look at all the wonderful RAKS from that talented bunch of gals. Man, you folks could open a little craft store and sell these things! Love that frame Denise make for you! Well, you're a gal with a big heart and everyone wants to reciprocate your kindness and you so well deserve it! Hugs, Cami

Jenny V. said...

Oh what fun! Thanks again Kyoko for always sharing your stamps. Are you still thinking of what you created on your Cricut? You need to show us what you made. LOL. I love the HK notepad you made.


Jenny

Islander Girl said...

What great RAKs from such talented ladies!!! Glad to hear you all had a great time!

Denise said...

Hey Kyoko, thanks again fore coming, I had a blast with all of you! Thanks for the great & yummy rak. See you soon Sushi.
~Malasada~

Risa said...

Hi Kyoko,
Your RAKs are gorgeous!!! I love each and everyone of them! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

Such beautiful RAKS you are blessed to be able to hang out with such great people! Anyway, I nominated you for an award- it's on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

Rita said...

These are all so beautiful & it sounds like you all had a blast!

Jamee said...

i'm glad you like the rak from me. i had such a fun time making it, haha!!!

Risa said...

Hi Kyoko,
Just dropping in to say hello and have a nice wekend!
hugs
Risa:)

eunice said...

Wow! What amazing RAKs from some amazingly talented ladies! Sounds like you all had a grand time!