Saturday, July 18, 2009

SPECIAL THANKS TO SOME OF MY BLOGGING SISTERS...

Happy Saturday All! I have been blessed with special friends who have been spoiling me with RAKs. This first one is from the SPECIAL little girl who is the reason I have joined Blogland. Teri made this super cute Owl french fry box ... check it out...

Look at the surprise that was in the box ... these CUTE STAMPS...

THANK YOU SO MUCH TERI for being so encouraging to me and being such an inspiration to my creations. LOVE YAH!

This next one is a thank you card from a sweet girl ... Jamee. She just loves TWILIGHT (just like my crazy BFF) so I decided to buy her the Edward stamp from TGF. I also bought one for my BFF, but I found out that she bought her own (I knew I should have told that crazy woman that something special would be coming her way) ... oh well, all I can say is OH EDDIE...


Thanks for stopping by today, and until we talk again ... THANK THE ANGELS THAT WATCH OVER YOU!

11 comments:

Denise said...

You so special that's why!!! Jamee just told Jim & I tonight, that "Linda & Kyoko are SPECIAL!!" So cute yeah?....that's my girl...

Linda said...

Hey Sis! Love those stamps from Teri! And the owl ff box is so cute too! And isn't Jamee the sweetest? She's the daughter that we both don't have! Hope you're enjoying your weekend ... I just finished watching Memoirs of a Geisha. It was ok. Twilight here I come! LOL! Love yah!

Dawne said...

So cute your suffs!! You are one sweet chicka! Can't wait to hang out with you next weekend.

Teri said...

This special gift, my friend, is because you are so special to me too! Linda, you too! I know you reading this, LOL!! And I agree, Jamee is the daughter we all didn't have...so sweet and thoughtful...rubs off from her sweet mom...love yah too!! xoxo

Rina said...

once again, more great RAKS. How fun!

Cami said...

Lovely RAKS, Kyoko. You touch everyone's heart with your kindness and generosity so you are very deserving of these reciprocations! Enjoy your lovely gifts! My day is not complete if I don't "hear" or "communicate" with you LOL! Yes, you are the joy of my life! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Cami

Sporty Stamper said...

Great RAKS for such a nice special person. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Wonderful raks for a wonderful person! Cant wait to hang out next week, should be a lot of fun!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jodi said...

Love the RAK from Teri! and the cute card that Jamee made for you!! I just adore Edward too!
Love that you call him Eddie!! LOL!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Risa said...

Your RAKs are beautiful Kyoko! TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Little C's Creations said...

Super Sweet Stuffs!! You are LOVED... Gotta be the Kalihi, ah?!